Alibaba.com

Verified Supplier | Qingdao Chengfang St...

Quick Details

  • Type: Slate
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: ChengFang
  • Model Number: CF-DY-041
  • Color: Yellow
  • Surface Finishing: Split
  • Slate Erosion Resistance: Antacid
  • Stone Form: Cut-To-Size
  • Stone Name: natural slate
  • color: grey,green,black,rusty
  • usage: indoor and outdoor decorative material

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: carton box and wooden crate
Delivery Detail: 15-20days after receiving the deposit.

Specifications

slate wall cladding
1 our own factory
2 fast delivery can be guaranteed
3 trial ordel is avaliable

  natural high quality durable slate exterior wall stone decoration (grey/green/black/rusty)with ISO quality certificate

 

quick detail:

 

1.Stone form: Slate exterior wall stone decoration

 

2.Color: Yellow, Black, Rusty, Green, Grey,etc. 

 

3.Size: 2pcs/m2, 3pcs/m2, 4pcs/m2

 

4.Thickness: 1.5cm , 2.5cm , 3cm

 

5.Usage: Outdoor wall stone decoration ,Landscaping

 

6.Package: carton box and wooden crate

 

7.Delivery: 14~30 days after the order confirmed

 

8.Payment: (1)T/T: 30% should be payed after the order confirmed; When the goods arrived and after we sending the copy shipping document, you should pay the other 70% .

                     (2)L/C: After we applying the L/C, you should send the L/C within 15 days through the issuing bank.We should negotiate with each other so that we deal the order.

 

  natural high quality durable slate exterior wall stone decoration (grey/green/black/rusty)with ISO quality certificate

 

black slate wall stone decoration:

 

                                

 

 

green slate wall stone decoration:

 

                                 

 

 

rusty exterior wall stone decoration:

 

                                 

 

 

 

grey slate wall stone decoration:

 

                               

    

 

 

                   

 

  

      natural high quality durable slate exterior wall stone decoration (grey/green/black/rusty)  with ISO quality certificate

                    

 

Buyer Product Name Price Quantity Order Time(GMT+8)

Feedback most closely related to this product:

Email to this supplier
Verified Supplier | Qingdao Chengfang Stone Co., Ltd.
[ Shandong, China (Mainland) ]
Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company
  • Onsite operations checked and legal status confirmed
  • Supplier accepts secure e-Credit Line Open Account transactions

       

 

contact with Jason Jayme 
contact with Jason Damon
contact with Jason Jasper
contact with Jason Jason
contact with Jason Lucy
contact with Jason Alice

Communicate with Supplier

Mr. Jason Qi
What can I do for you?
Minisite Survey

Source on Alibaba.com

Over 2 Million Suppliers Easily Access Verified Suppliers Safe and Simple Trade Solutions Learn more